COVID-19 Resource Center
We know there are a lot of questions and concerns about COVID-19. As the situation changes, we’re here to help you access the care, resources and support you need during this time.
Cost-sharing will continue to be waived for COVID-19 testing and testing-related visits through the national public health emergency period, currently scheduled to end January 20, 2021. Get information about COVID-19 vaccines and your coverage.
If you have questions about your benefits, call the number on your member ID card or sign in to your health plan account.
Volunteer for a COVID-19 vaccine trial
Check your symptoms
With our online symptom checker, you can assess your risk for COVID-19 and get treatment options.
Find a diagnostic testing center
If your provider ordered a COVID-19 diagnostic test for you, use our locator to find a testing center.
Talk to a doctor using telehealth services
You may be able to set up a telehealth visit to talk to a provider from your home, both for routine medical care and for care related to COVID-19.
What to do if you are feeling sick
It you're having symptoms and you're concerned, we have resources to help, including our symptom checker that helps assess your risk for COVID-19.
Taking care of yourself
Find resources to help support your emotional health and guidance on how to help stay healthy and protect yourself and loved ones during this time.
Our response to COVID-19
UnitedHealthcare is here to serve during this unprecedented time. Learn how we're responding with resources and support during this national public health emergency period.
Fraud may be rising. Awareness is important.
During this time, be aware and on the lookout for fraud and phishing scams. UnitedHealthcare will only request secure information from you through your password-protected member account.
- We have provided more than $100 million in support to make a meaningful difference in the fight against COVID-19. Learn how we're addressing COVID-19
- We're donating $12.3 million in Empowering Health grants to help expand access to care. Read news release
- We’re committing $1.5 billion of additional support to help and care for the individuals, customers and partners that we serve. Read news release
- UnitedHealth Group accelerates nearly $2 billion in payments and support to health care providers to help with COVID-19 financial challenges.
- UnitedHealthcare turns cafeterias into meal-prep bases with staff shifting their efforts to prepare healthy meals for those in need in the Twin Cities, Greensboro and Las Vegas.
Find resources for:
Want to learn more about COVID-19?
Here are quick links to more information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). You can also watch the video below to learn more about the virus.
What is COVID-19
We’re committed to keeping you up to date on COVID-19. We’re taking note of your questions and working hard to provide answers. Let us know how we’re doing.
We’re making daily updates to the site. Please check back often for the latest information.
- This is an independent study and volunteer opportunity. Membership in a UnitedHealthcare benefit plan is not required for participation. If you have questions about your benefits, sign in to your health plan account.
This page describes benefits we offer to all members in all states. They also include federal requirements. More benefits may be available in some states and under some plans.
We have created rules and practices that may apply to some of our products at this time. The information is a summary and is subject to change. For more information, contact your account representative or call the number on your member ID card.
Brands are the property of their respective owners.